Friday, April 18, 2008

Slip Slidin' Away

This past Saturday (4/12) we went to the Callaways for some SuperSlideExtreme action! The temp was 80 something, so we pretended it was summer and donned swimsuits. They got a new blow-up waterslide that the kids were dying to try so we rode our bikes over and got right into the action. The boys started catapulting themselves off the top and then it was sweet air mayhem for all!

Callaway girls strutting their stuff!

Hannah

Maren and Alex

Nevie (Even Owen went down!)

Two at a time!
(I don't have a picture of Jake's air and he was the bravest of them all! I think he started the jumping which was pretty impressive for his cautious nature. I think it's just stuff with motors that freak him out!)
You can see a rockin' short video of the action on my friend Britt's blog.
So fun! Summertime here we come...

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh--that looks so FUN!

Camille said...

Looks like a blast!, Do they have a weight limit, can we jump off too? ha ha

Leisa Waldron said...

I won't show this to Kadie, she would be so jealous!