Monday, January 26, 2009

Girl's Getaway!

A friend with a baby on the way,
makes for a great excuse to get away...

One overnighter in San Francisco with some wonderful friends. It was fabulous!

Even my dear friend Donna from England was on a layover in San Francisco and got to spend the day with us! She and I were best friends when my family lived in England for a year when I was 14. She visited me in Florida for two summers when we were 15 and 16 and we made many amazing, treasured memories. After nearly 10 years we've gotten back in touch and it is as if no time has passed. I love this girl! She is divine and kindred!

the girls

Me and Donna. Isn't she gorgeous?! (be sure to say it with a British accent, it sounds better!)

In front of my new favorite restaurant Le Colonial.
Eating, talking, laughing, and a little bit of shopping...perfection.
I'm so lucky! I feel revived and renewed. Bring on the four kids!

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

How fun - and it's so great to see Donna. Hope you gave her our love. What a beautiful bunch of ladies. I'll bet you turned a few heads!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

LOVE girl weekends. So fun. BUt theya re hard to plan, moms are in such high demand!

Britt said...

Yea for girlies!

Chelsea said...

Now that I have seen pictures I'm a little jealous. Look at how beautiful you all are!

Camille said...

I want to be a hot girl in the city! Smokin! ladies.

Lisa Newman said...

What a fun little getaway...can't say I'm not a little jealous. :)

Thanks for the comment, by-the-way. Always love a sweet little comment from a friend.