Thursday, January 8, 2009

Scandia

On the way up to Lake Tahoe for New Year's Eve we all stopped at Scandia because that's what the twins really wanted to do for their birthday...They LOVE it there! 
First, they played miniature golf...


(it looks a little chaotic to me??)
It was great spending time with Uncle Scott and Aunt Kim home from college!
Owen and I (and Lisa and Sydney) decided the balls would be more fun for the little ones while the big ones golfed...(He loved it!)

Then we headed over to the go-carts!
First the daddies...

Alex loved it! "Beat Uncle Chris! Beat Uncle Chris!"
Then the mommies...

Being cheered on by Aunt Kim and Owen!
Cute cousins...

It was fabulous!

2 comments:

Gretchie Love said...

I have always wanted to go to Scandia ! We will have to check it out the next time we drive out that way :) I also loved your Berkeley pics ! I haven't been up there in years ! Love your blog !

Karen S said...

I have also been intrigued by Scandia for years. Looks like fun. And, you can't even see Owen's scar anymore. Good work.