Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Labor Day Weekend--Part One

We went to Sea Cliffs Beach near Capitola on Saturday of Labor Day Weekend with a whole bunch of families. It was so fun! Britt (and Clay) took some amazing pics...
Some of my girls...

Some of my kids...


Who knew how much fun a hole could be?? The kids, especially Owen played in it for hours!! Thanks to Aiden for bringing a big heavy-duty shovel and digging that hole!



Can you say irresistable? He was so sandy it was in every crevice!

The kids found a gimpy pelican on the beach and tried to feed it goldfish crackers. He let them get so close and then he kind of hopped away and took flight! Poor, brave bird--we hope you made it to a safe place!

Nothing like the surf...

Nothing like girlfriends!

Nothing like a day at the beach!

Here are my pictures which didn't turn out nearly as pretty...






7 comments:

Prilla said...

Annie...you guys have such a cute family. The twins and Owen look a lot like you. My Grant has the same outfit as Owen in these pictures. Too funny.

Lisa Newman said...

Wow, I feel so loved! I was hesitating about coming to California because I was there recently and didn't know if people would care about me coming again. Now I know you do!! I spoke to Mandi and she said her place is free, so I think I will plan on staying there...unless she gets completely sick of me! Let's plan on getting together...I will be there Sept 23-30th. Cheers!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

HOw fun, and your kids are so so cute!!

Camille said...

Heavenly! day at the beach...wish I was there!

GREENLAW said...

those ARE great pics!! it's always nice to have britt along! :) for more than one reason, of course! you guys do so many fun things... makes me wish san ramon were a little closer!! (and compared to memphis it IS close!) we'll come and visit soon!

Rach said...

Loved every minute of it. Even if I do look like the biggest dork in the world in those photos. I've got to control myself!

"Blossom" said...

I's it such fun to have girls'
day! You guys look like you
where having a good time.
Love your blog.
Blossom