Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Aggielicious!

You are 5 years old today!

You are pure joy.
I love you so much my heart aches...and my cheeks ache from laughing at your silly, funny, crazy antics.
You are an amazing little guy...a ray of sunshine...no wonder your favorite color is yellow!
I love your funny faces, your silly sayings, your great jokes, your big kissy cheeks, your underwear-on-head dance parties, and your amazing bear hugs or "squeeeezes" (as you call them with clenched teeth and not a little shaking).
I have a sweet crush on you and I will love you forever and always!

Here's a look at Alex over the years...



















(I told you I had a crush.)
Super Alex--I love you!! Keep that "Take on the world and make it a happier place" mentality always!
You are a gift!
Happy 5th Birthday!

9 comments:

Camille said...

OH love that boy to! Remember that time i saw him emerge from your womb?? That was so memorable, he was a delectable completely edible little baby. Miss you

p.s you are to generous with your no makeup comment..I am pretty butt

Linsey said...

What a sweet little boy. Those big blue eyes are going to break some hearts!

Marilyn said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!!! Grandpa and I love you so much. You make life tons of fun! Keep on being Aggielicious, and have a super duper stupendously extraordinarily fantastic birthday!

James said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!!!!!!!! I wish I could be there.

Jacob B said...

In some of those pictures he looks just like Owen. What a cute kid!

Jacob B said...

It's really Joni...

GREENLAW said...

i LOVE birthdays!!! what cute pics... and a cute boy! :) happy birthday!

Farrah said...

Cutest baby ever!!!

Terrell said...

Grandpa, just wants you to know you are the best and i want you to grow up and be just like your daddy. What a fun, joyful little guy you have been the last 6 years. ilove you Alex and I am so glad to be your grandpa.