Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Countdown to Cruise!!

I truly had no idea when I married John that I had married into the most amazing, wonderful, generous, globe-trotting, adventurous, joie de vivre family ever! I LOVE THEM! I will be spending a week with them in the Mediterranean (sans kids) and words can't describe how excited I am! Did I say I love them??



We fly out this Friday to London and then on to Barcelona boarding the ship on Sunday.
Here's our itinerary...


Sunday--Barcelona
Monday--At sea
Tuesday--Malta (Valletta)
Wednesday--Naples/Pompeii
Thursday--Rome
Friday--Florence
Saturday--Nice
Sunday--Back to Barcelona

Eeeee! (that was a crazy, high-pitched, strangled cry of excitement, in case you were wondering)
Thank you to my amazing, wonderful, generous parents for watching my kids for a whole week! I LOVE YOU!

Chow Bellas!

11 comments:

Rach said...

I'm excited for you!! Have fun.

Melissa said...

That is so awesome! Luke and I did a Mediterranean cruise 2 years ago and are still talking about it! Live it up baby! All the midnight buffetts are TOTALLY worth it! :)

Camille said...

eeeeee! ditto! So excited for you. Sounds so dreamy out of reach for me! You guys have a trip of a lifetime! I just read lance armstrong's book, about cancer and the his bike and all,( which was actually a quite enjoyable read) Anyways, he talks about living in Nice with his wife while training for the Tour du France, pretty cool....jealous much. Take tons of pictures, (like I know you will) and I want an insanely long travel log blog when you come back!

Camille said...

P.S I am going to try to meet Mareka in the hall on Sunday, my sister totally knows her, we will take a pic!

Mandi Crockett said...

i'm so happy for you(my sarcasm is thick!!) j/k! just think about me wiping off my kitchen counters and putting my husband's shoes away while you are basking in nice! whatever!!

The Ahumadas said...

I wish I could say I'm happy for you guys, but I'm really not, just jealous! Have fun anyway!

Farrah said...

EEEEEEE! is also my high-pitched strangled cry of total jealousy!!! Lucky thing you're such a nice person and I love you so much because otherwise I'd hate you right now. : ) Pompei is one of my very favorite places I've ever visited, so I look forward to you going there!

Mandi Crockett said...

just thinking about you in that cute bathing suit on the deck sipping a virgin strawberry daquiri (sp)!! again, it hurts inside!! can you fit me in your suitcase? I have lost a little weight recently!

Leisa Waldron said...

Holy cow! I haven't seen your blog for like a week and it is all brand new! Thanks for the laughs this morning. I loved the pictures and the funny things your kids say! So Cute. Have fun on your trip. I secretly am really quite very jealous.

Camille said...

Have so much fun, like I know you will, I'll be dreaming about you enjoying your paradise! Living vicariously through you, have fun!

Brittany and Derek said...

that will be so fun!!! enjoy the trip sans kids!