Sunday, August 23, 2009

Explorer's Club

Isn't nature exciting? You don't have to convince these guys!
I can't take credit for this...
Another summer adventure from some magical mommies I blessedly know and love! My kids got to be explorers of all things nature for a whole afternoon!

They got magnifying glasses and a notebook to identify bugs...



They got painted egg cartons to identify different colors in nature...



They made "grass buddies"...



And they just got to be silly and have fun with friends. What could be better than that?

Oh, maybe some gummy worms to top it all off!

Thank you magical mommies and dear friends!!
You know how much I love you right??

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

What a fun idea!

THE MACDONALDS said...

What a cool afternoon! Someone is freaky creative! I need to channel some of that. It is so fun to see what you are up to. I would love to be at the book club Thursday night but we are moving out Friday and into the Big Mac's for a couple weeks while we make our new abode liveable (or however you spell that). I will make it next time! I miss you! Hope to see you soon!

Camille said...

Where have you been all my life??? Your memory is fading! Looks like you have had an awesome summer, love you , love your kids give them loves from TEXAS!