Friday, October 10, 2008

Gone Baby Gone...

My Love(r) is gone.

Would you pass up this?...

(date night with your lovely wife)

for this...

(wake surfing with your buddies?)

You don't have to answer that.

Have fun baby! I'll miss you.
I guess all my nights of baby showers, preschool open house, pie night, and RS presidency meetings (just this week alone) must have sent you over the edge that you could give up a night with me.
Thankfully there will be an eternity for you to make it up to me!

8 comments:

Rach said...

Ha! ha, Brad would pass me up for a boat trip too. At least he'll freeze his nuts off! :) You look hot by the way.

When did you get a computer in your room - sweet.

AnnieB said...

Ha! The nuts comment! I love you Rach! There's a reason you're my best friend!
That pic is from the hotel room on our anniversary. Trying to look sexy doesn't always look sexy. I didn't think I had pulled it off so thanks for the vote of confidence! Again, reason you're my bff!

Paige said...

Any comment with nuts totally trumps the original post.

Camille said...

LOVE your bedroom eyes! so very sexy! ditto on the no nuts!

Anonymous said...

Annie! You are so funny.


Chelsea

Mandi said...

what is all this talk about nuts? hmmm. i'm confused... but intrigued?

hope your meeting went well tonight! don't worry... we'll craft the pants off those ladies...(that sounds weird... you know what i mean!)

Leisa Waldron said...

I laughed out loud. You are so funny...Josh would definitely have passed up my puckered lips for wake-boarding. Sad!

Celia Fae said...

AnnieB, you were entered without your knowledge in a contest on my blog, which you then won. You might want to go check yourself out.