Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hoedown Birthday Bash

After the rodeo, Allyson (my amazing party planning cousin) had a huge birthday bash barbeque to celebrate the birthdays of like 15 people, my little Owen included, who all had birthdays in the month of February...

We had bounce houses...

Baseball...

Love Owen's face! (Notice my sweet farmer tan from the rodeo. So appropriate. It was hot in Tucson!)

Batter-up! "Sa-wing batta!" (I had to change into something more comfortable--those cowboy boots were killing me by the end of the day! How do cowboys do it?)...

There was a full blow-up Thomas the Train tunnel...


And fabulous food!

Me struggling with the ice. (Karli thought it was funny!)

Me and my Aunt Marsha and cousins Tony, Allyson, and Rick
It was so great to be with my cousins and Aunt. I love them so much!

Rick and his family--wife Susan, and three little boys, Robert and the twins, Ricky and Matty
All the cousins had some serious sword fighting...

And then tubby time for all...

Fun times!
Thank you Allyson for planning such a wonderful family event! I just wish my mom and dad and siblings could've come. Funerals and baby blessings are pretty good excuses though we did miss them terribly!

1 comment:

Britt said...

What a fun trip. I could go for some Arizona sunshine right now!