Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Girl's Night!

Last night, we (14 of us die hards) went out to see the much anticipated "Twilight" movie based on a young adult novel of a teenage girl falling for a vampire--not just any vampire--Edward! Oh, Edward! Let's just say I was very excited to see this movie!
Rrrraar! I got my vampire on. I even kept my eyes red--no red-eye retouching for me!

Edward, this symbolic red scarf around my neck is all for you baby! You can suck my blood anytime...;)
(I need to perfect my trying-to-look-sexy-and-scary look. I'm working on it. John was giving me some pointers!)

First we all went to Macaroni Grill for dinner...

I have to include all these cute shots of the ladies...

Kristi and Heather

Kristi, Me, and Heather
Sidebar: On the way out of the theater this group of guys were congregated out by the parking lot. As we passed by this one looks straight at Heather and says, "You are so gorgeous" in this trying-to-be sexy voice. It was hilarious! She smiled so sweetly, squeezed my arm, and we picked up the pace and then burst out laughing when we were (somewhat) out of earshot. Who does that?? She probably gets that attention all the time actually! Love you Heather! You are so gorgeous!

Kristi decided my cheek was really soft and then started sniffing and nuzzling me! We were cracking up!

Crissie and Mel

Crissie joined in the cheek sniffing. Love this girl!

Me, Lauren, and Leisa
Then we walked over to the theater to line up for the movie...

Kristi, Heather, Me, Natalie, Lauren, Kristina, Whitney, Leisa, Laura, Lisa, and Leslie (we're missing some girls)
Here's Rachel who missed the group shot but bought a new shirt for the occasion! I love it! She got lots of compliments from all the teenage girls in our line!

It was a fun night but I have to say I was disappointed in the movie. In one word--Awkward. How could anything live up to my expectations, though, really?! That was not quite my Edward and that was certainly not my Jacob! Oh well, I guess they will have to live on in my dreams...

Oh and they will. On and on. In my dreams.

13 comments:

Britt said...

Oh, you look so sassy! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Missed you guys.

Rach said...

I'm not sure you can look scary - but sexy - YES. Love the vampire costume.

cmontroy said...

Yea i went and stood in line thurs. night at 7pm for our group of 17+ to see the midnight showing. It was fun to just go, we had ages 12 years old to 60! But i have to agree the movie was a dissappointment. I prefer your red scarf over the red satin headband i saw on some guy at our showing, I was sure he was gay until his girlfriend showed up and they were making out the whole time before the movie started! I had a lot of time to people watch!

AnnieB said...

I thought I was a die hard! 5 Hours! You take the cake Carrie!

Unknown said...

Regarding the top photo, as Rach said, it's hard for you to look scary; even harder when there's a toy car under the furniture behind you.

Marilyn said...

What a fun evening. I agree with Britt - you look sassy! Are you wearing leather pants?

AnnieB said...

Mom, Leather boots, but no leather pants! Now that would be awesome! Hmmm, I wonder if Edward likes leather pants??
Clay, thanks for reminding me that toy cars and four kids ruin my mojo!! ;)

Farrah said...

Hot jeans Annie!! You look good!

Camille said...

love your look!! So jealous I want to come!!I liked the movie It wasn't quite how I would have had it, but I would watch a snoopy cartoon of Edward and Bella! My expectations were low so I was suprised I liked it.

I will keep my Edward in my dreams and not that dude.

You look HOT my lovely!

Anonymous said...

Annie you crack me up! I wish I could have gone with you girls. Next time for sure:)

I'm sorry the movie was a disappointment for you:( I am totally in love with Rob(Edward), but I'll have to wait and see how Jacob does. Of course, they are both much better in my dreams.

Love ya!
Chelsea

Leisa Waldron said...

You were HOT Annie. I look like a midget in the picture of all of us! I never realize how short I am. Thanks for bringing your camera! It was a fun night, we should DEFINITELY do it more. :)

Brent and AmberLee's Family said...

The red eye works for you! very vampire.

I'm so jealous--I haven't made it to see this yet. But it is so fun to see the pictures of some of these lovely ladies I know and miss! Heather is such a sweet heart.

Unknown said...

I had a very similar experience and felt the same about the movie. The biggest differences for me was that I felt like death because as you know, two babies inside one womb is torture (I was ruined for the next 2 days), and I didn't look even a tiny bit as cute as you did:)

xox