Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cousins Come to Visit!

August 1st-5th
Grandma and Grandpa came with my brother Steve's kids for a visit. They are the cutest boys and it was wonderful! Grandpa took us to Baskin Robbins which is something he does every time he visits.

Liam...

Logan...

My little Owen...



Hannah with her new braces...


Alex...

Logan and Jake...

We did a lot of swimming in the backyard while they were here...







We also went to Tilden Park, a favorite from childhood. The steam train was closed but we made it in time for the merry-go-round. I love this place and it brings back so many memories. It's so fun to share your favorite childhood places with your kids...













Cute cousin love...

Ring pops from Grandma for everyone...


Family fun...

Time to say goodbye...



The flights were all full (typical stand-by blues) so my dad drove them home to Washington. My dad the hero!!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

It's great to see the pictures and relive the fun week we had together. Love the Lazy Summer Days post, too. We're thinking summer should be about over, but it is still 100 degrees here during the day. It is cooling off nicely at night, though, so I guess I shouldn't complain. Thank you, Annie, for keeping such a good history of your family/life on your blog. It's fantastic!