Saturday, August 7, 2010

Boating at New Melones

Fourth of July Weekend
Camping and Boating with the Andersen's.
Some awesome tube rides...






We had so much fun! I love these guys!

We didn't have fireworks up there, so we had to have something festive!







My boys...

The girls...

Fun times on the boat...




Love these kiddos of mine...








The adults...

Don't mind my thighs, just check out my air!

Gotta try to keep up with this guy...





Some swimming...


And the awesome campground Junior Ranger fun...













They were loving it!



Fun times at camp!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Yay!!! So glad to see a new post. Great pictures - it looks like everyone was having so much fun. Thank you again for last weekend; it was so great to be together, and Dad and I appreciate SO MUCH that you and Hannah and Owen were able to be there. We missed John and Jake and Alex, and hope they had a fabulous weekend, too. Thank you, thank you!! Love you, love you!! Mom

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Where was I?! :-)