Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Rachel!

John: "Do you ever wish we would've waited to have kids?"
Me: (without hesitation) "No way, then I wouldn't be as good of friends with Rach!!"

You really do have this unexplainable connection with those girlfriends that have a first-born the same age as yours--especially when you are pregnant together like Rach and I in Memphis! (I was going to include pictures of Cole and the twins as babies but I don't have pictures that far back in my computer yet!) She is the best and I love her so much! She is vivacious and adventurous and beautiful and kind and smart and funny and so much fun!! 





Nothing better than "girlfriends and b-day parties", right??
I love you Rach!! Thanks for being such a great friend!

2 comments:

Camille said...

You hot hot hot ladies you! Seriously my friends are so hot! You beautiful girls! Thanks for posting pics....I miss you guys! Rachel is too cute!

Rach said...

Oh, Love you Annie. I feel the connection too! Thanks for such a fun night. I'm so glad we live by each other again.

love ya