Monday, June 7, 2010

Hannah's Dance Recital

(June 5th)
Oh, how I love this girl!

She's on the Mini Me Dance Team for her studio Dance Fusion, so this year she was in 4 different numbers. I wish I had gotten a picture of each costume!

She did a fabulous job, does everything full out, and sparkles on the stage. I'm so proud of her for working so hard all year for this special night!

I love her sense of humor and lively fun attitude!

She's my girl!

With some of her darling friends...


With her cousins Katie and Sydney who performed as well and her cousins Katelyn and Natalie who came to watch...



And her new cousin Avery at her first dance show...

With beautiful Grandma...

And Aunt Lisa and all the girls...

With more friends backstage...




With her wonderful teachers...



Love, love, love Dance Fusion and the wonderful teachers and choreography! To another year!
Funny Sidenote--The lipstick we borrowed was fire-engine red long-lasting 12 hour lipstick. Well, let's just say she got funny looks at church the next day when I couldn't scrub it off her lips!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful Hannah!! We are so proud of you, Hannah, and wish we could have been at your dance recital. All the girls look so cute, and the flowers are gorgeous. Love your red lips!!

Anonymous said...

She's so grown up! So beautiful. Love the lipstick story. What a cute memory.

Hnadhia said...

Wow! Hannah is so.... beautiful
And did you know? My name is Hanna from Indonesia, Hi :D