Sunday, May 9, 2010

Births and Birthdays

I have a new niece and she is scrumptious...Avery Isabelle Barlow was born on Saturday, May 1st.

I'm in love. Seriously in love.
And last month on April 12th I had a birthday. Celebrated all week long with dinners and lunches with some of my amazingly wonderful friends...


(I didn't get the whole group, dang it. There's Lisa on the far right with Avery still in the tummy!)
and sisters...

and got some of these on my doorstep...

and many sweet calls and well wishes from the facebook world.
I am seriously the luckiest girl in the world with the most amazing friends and family a girl could ever ask for.
Love you all! Thanks for being in my life!
Love,
Annie
xoxo

9 comments:

Britt said...

Yea! for babies and bday's. Where would we all be without you, Annie? Love ya girl.

Isom Crew said...

Babies are so cute! How exciting. You'll have to say congrats for me!

Anonymous said...

I missed it! Happy belated Birthday sweet Annie. I can't wait to meet Miss Avery. She looks so much like Sydney...only with dark only! I'm dying!

Marilyn said...

Cute little Avery with SO MUCH dark hair!! She's darling and does look just like Sydney.
Your birthday pictures are great, Annie - so many beautiful people, and so much love!!

Anonymous said...

your baby looks so wonderful ^^!
warm greeting for your lovely family

Camille said...

Photoshop me in on all the parties....I wanna be there! Love you and you are so so loved!

Tat baby girl is cute cute!

مشروع جديد ناجح said...

You have a good and useful blog, thanks to you

Anonymous said...

l2 Top 100 Private Server Online Servers

Karen S said...

I love that Avery. That picture is like a little tiny Sydney wearing a dark wig. So cute.