Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Easter!


Started off with...

Easter Egg Hunt
On Saturday we went to the Jackson's for a great hunt. Here's Taylor giving instructions...

And then off they go...

They have a great backyard for it...



The eggs had a few surprises. Hannah loved her little pink chick...




Comparing loot...


Some had lollipops in them...


She was loving it!

Easter Morning
They followed the jelly bean trails to their little loots left by the Easter Bunny.


Gotta love Easter morning bed head!




Here comes Owen...


Lovely morning.

Easter Sunday and My Birthday
Yes, my birthday fell on Easter this year. Wonderful Day! Hannah got a new dress from her Grandma Blatter...(I had to sing in the choir and leave early for 9 a.m. church, so I didn't have time to curl her hair!)



The birthday girl with her #1 girl...(pictures by Alex)



After church we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Easter dinner and some birthday cake. Hannah and her cousin Katie got matching dresses...


We had another Easter egg hunt and Grandma and Grandpa had some great surprises for them...

Dollar bills! (in one each with their name on it...the rest were filled with candy and coins!)



They were thrilled.
Here's an attempt at a very quick movie to capture the excitement of the egg hunt. (taken with my digital camera.)

(Mason's looking up because someone (John) hid his egg very well in the light above him that he couldn't reach! My camera died right before I could get a shot of it!)
Happy Easter everyone!!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Hi, Annie. I'm SOOOO glad you posted again. I was getting very lonesome for some Blatter news. Dad said you and the kids have been sick - I hope everyone is feeling better. Love your cute Easter/Birthday post, and the bike one too. Your video is awesome. Love Jake's burst into song and Alex's wide-mouthed excitement. Owen is so adorable, and Hannah and Katie look so cute in their matching dresses. Everything was picture perfect! Miss you so and love you so, Mom

Camille said...

Whats up? it feels like years since I 've talked to you!
I have a few things to say:

1. How cute is your Easter dress! and Hannahs ofcourse!

2. How sweet! Is Alex's face mouth open-classic!

3. How delectable is Owen ?? seriously!

4. Do you want to go see 17 again w/me?

Loves!

Scott said...

Looks like someone likes iMovie. I like the 5 replays of Jake opening the egg.